3: Heath Burr
October 02, 2015Play Now
1800 Reserva Añejo Tequila
Entrepreneurship, Taking action towards goals, How engineers can be better at working and communicating with managers.
Quotes of the night:
- "Anybody who puts they time in over a succession of years is on their way to mastery at something. That’s an exciting and true proposition."
- "I think it’s critical to slow down for a second and R&D instead of continually just repeating the development wheel we’ve already adopted."
- "What an awesome wild west it is right now to be able to invest stuff, at one point you had to be a Googler or a Microspfter to able to do big things, but that is no longer the case."
- "If you have the right tools you could be on a ranch, on top of a mountain or on a tropical island. Doesn't matter."
- About the guest:
- Heath is an innovative producer, project manager, multitalented creative thinker, electronic media artist and management executive who has a genuine passion for producing in the mass communication arts.
- He has worked in the digital technology industry for over 20 years.
- He is the CEO/Founder of Grasp Creative Media.
- He was a Program Manager for Digital Products and a Project Manager for Consumer Technology at HBO, project include HBO GO App, HBO Game of Thrones Second Screen, HBO.com, HBO Talk and more.
- He was a Senior Program and Product Manager at Four Winds Interactive.
- He was a Director of Emerging Technology at URS Creative Solutions.
- He was a Senior Interactive Producer at New Frontier Media.
- He is the Co-founder of Random Kindness Apparel.
- Heath Burr @ LinkedIn